- April 27: Chrysler Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Still Alive news | 0 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 2 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 3 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- April 12: Ram 1500 Recalled to Fix Differential Problems recalls | 15 days ago
1998 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 1998 Sebring suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension14
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.