- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 14 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 24 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 32 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 39 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 40 days ago
1998 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 1998 Sebring suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension14
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.