8.0

$2,000.00

1. sell the car (1 reports)
1999 Chrysler Sebring brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Chrysler Sebring:

1999 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Jul 292003

Sebring JX

I have replaced by brake pads 8 times, rotors 4 times, calipers twice, master cylinder once and I still can't drive my car. Problems first started at 10,000 miles, and I have had to replace my brakes roughly every 10,000 miles since then. I have gone to the dealer, simple brake shops, over-all mechanics and friends, hoping that SOMEONE can fix my car. I just put $320 in pads, rotors & calipers into my piece of crap car and I can't drive it. My brakes heat up, start smoking and fail within 1 mile, without even using them. I am so tired of this car and can't even trade it in because the brakes will be smokin' when I pull into any dealer.

- , Los Gatos, CA, USA