- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 9 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 19 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 21 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 24 days ago
1999 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 1999 Sebring electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls while driving2
- NHTSA: Electrical System15
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.