2000 Chrysler Sebring cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chrysler Sebring:

2000 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Jun 132009

Sebring LX 6.0 L

I bought my car used the dealer doesn't fix the cars he sells anymore. I need it fixed, cause it is the only one I have. I can't afford to buy another one. I only it paid once amo. I need my car cause I have to go to the drs. all the time, cause this past may 15th I had triple bypass. so you see I need the car fixed. and I don't have the money to fix it. it will cost about $400. to fix it.

- , Darlington, SC, USA