1. new front calipers, new front rotors, brake fluid change (1 reports)
2001 Chrysler Sebring brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chrysler Sebring:

2001 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

May 172010

Sebring LX 2.7L V6

Had all four brakes serviced on 5/9/09 by Midas in Cottage Grove, MN. Started to feel pulsation and steering wheel shaking upon braking. Front calipers were seized and always partially depressed causing rotors warped beyond repair. This required new front rotors and calipers and also a brake fluid change since the extra stress made it super black.

It cost $770 including parts and labor for these services. I should have had my brakes inspected earlier. I think I will now have my brakes checked every other oil change since the service I had done barely lasted over a year.

- , Cottage Grove, MN, USA

Jan 132004

Sebring LXI

I have had to replace the rotors three times on this piece of crap. The last time I had them replaced at an independent mechanic and he told me that the braking system on the car is not the braking system for the coupe but for the convertible which is a lighter car..

- , Atlanta, GA, USA