2. replace front motor mount (1 reports)
2001 Chrysler Sebring engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chrysler Sebring:

2001 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Jan 012014

Sebring 2.7L

2001 Chrysler sebring 2.7 engine

WORST CAR EVER MADE

- , Collierville, TN, USA

Mar 262009

Sebring LX 2.7L V6

Over a year ago I noticed my engine visually shaking a little when checking my fluids. I had my mechanic look at it. He confirmed my front motor mount was cracked/loose, and said "Don't worry, its no big deal, you could probably go the life of the car without noticing it" If he'd a said fix it now, I'd a fixed it then. Fast forward a year, I know its time for new shocks and struts so the ridiculous noise in the front end I attributed it to my suspension. I had my shocks and struts done, on my ride home, SMASH!! My motor mount broke and was smashing into my CV shaft. Had it gone on any longer I would've needed to get my CV shaft done too.

- , West Allis, WI, USA