3.0

2001 Chrysler Sebring exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chrysler Sebring:

2001 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Jun 172005

Sebring 6-cyl

In June of 2005, my 2001 Chrysler Sebring convertible engine start making this loud noise like a rod was going to go. I turned it off had the car taken to a local dealer and they said I had sludge in the engine. When I asked for the service manager to explain sludge to me about me not changing my oil and not properly having the car serviced. It was at that time I had the car towed back to my house, where it has been sitting. On February 6th I went to my attorneys office and he sent Chrysler a letter(certified) that I want them to fix my car and/or we will be filing a class action case in the franklin county of Ohio courts against them. I have contacted Chrysler personally and they all but said I caused the problem. After having talked with some mechanics and looking at the inter-net I now know this was not an isolated case.

- Columbus, OH, USA