2001 Chrysler Sebring windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chrysler Sebring:

2001 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

May 012013

Sebring 2.7L

2001 Chrysler sebring 2.7 engine

WORST CAR EVER MADE

- , Collierville, TN, USA

Oct 032011

Sebring Lx Convertable 3.2L

I put up the roof and the front windows went up BUT the back windows would not go up and the defroster light came on on the dash when I hit the window buttons. It then rained very heavy for 3 days and the car is still soaked even though I covered the windows with plastic...the wind blew it off while driving and a truck passed and filled the back seat and down my back with water. These things always seem to happen when Mother Nature is being a bitch. Its been a week and I still have not had it fixed yet because nobody seems to know what the problem is ....except electrical....and expensive!!! I wouldn't complain about a car that is this old BUT over the years I have spent over $20,000 to maintain this vehicle and have the receipts to prove it. Not my best investment...beautiful cars but Chrysler is too high maintenance for me to ever buy again.

- , halifax nova scotia, XX, canada