5.6

2. replace broken clockspring (1 reports)
2002 Chrysler Sebring electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chrysler Sebring:

2002 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Oct 242012

Sebring 2.4L V4

I turned my wheel and hear a click and then my airbag light turned on. I no longer had a horn, cruise control or airbag. So my clock spring broke, which is very common for Chrysler. Pretty easy to fix... just unhook your negative battery and get a steering wheel puller. Very much a pain. This car doesn't stop having repairs!

- , athens, OH, USA

Apr 062011

Sebring Convertible

I have had the sensor fixed multiple times and now it is out of warranty and staying on again

- , Ceres, CA, USA

Jan 012007

Sebring Limited 2.7L V6

The airbag light seems to have a mind of it's own. Turns on then off. Dings. I never know what to expect from it. This has been happening for years and I have not bothered to fix it. Just a annoying problem that makes me wonder if the airbags are safe.

- , Nashville, MI, USA

Jun 152009

Sebring Limited 2.7L V6

It started out going on and off now it just stay on & a bell will ring sometimes

- , Tucson, AZ, USA

Jun 012009

Sebring Lxi Convertable 2.7L V6

this is the 4th time the airbag light has came on and stays on for different amounts of time. it seems to happen when I drive the car for any amount of time. very seldom does this happen when my wife drives the car. the constant ding-ding of the bell gets on my nerves. I asked my nearest Chrysler dealer about the problem and was told not to worry about it. my wife and a co-worked are about to go on a business trip and my wife will be driving her car. I hope the airbags will work in case of a crash, but I would feel better if I knew they would deploy correctly if needed. what do you do?

- , Lexington, SC, USA