- May 19: Has Fiat Chrysler Failed Its Customers During 20 Recalls?
- May 16: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Ram Trucks That Go Too Fast
- May 8: Fiat Chrysler Wants New Trial in Remi Walden Jeep Fire Death
- May 5: Flames Still Shooting From Jeep and Dodge Headliners
- April 30: Government Asked To Investigate Back Glass in 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
2002 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 2002 Sebring engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- oil sludge resulting in engine failure71
- engine failure42
- oil light comes on at idle15
- engine has a loud rattle7
- car stalls while driving5
- check engine light stays on5
- engine damaged by water pump failure4
- car overheating2
- difficulties starting1
- timing belt tensioner failed1
- water tube in rear of engine let go on highway1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling29
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine29
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.