- March 10: Chrysler Recalls 45,000 Vehicles to Update Software
- March 3: Chrysler Sued Over Alleged 'False Park' Death
- February 14: Investigation Closed Into Chrysler Stalling Engines
- February 11: Why You Should Beware of Car Dealer Ads
- February 7: Chrysler Recalls Ram ProMaster Vans For Sticky Accelerator Pedals
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 1: Car Dealer Sues Government Over 'Obamacare'
- January 14: Investigation Expanded Into Chrysler Sun Visor Fires
2002 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 2002 Sebring engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- oil sludge resulting in engine failure70
- engine failure40
- oil light comes on at idle15
- engine has a loud rattle7
- check engine light stays on5
- engine damaged by water pump failure4
- car stalls while driving3
- car overheating1
- difficulties starting1
- timing belt tensioner failed1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling43
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine33
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.