- September 2: Dodge Dart Transmission Class-Action Lawsuit Filed in California
- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- August 21: Bad Shocks Cause Recall of Jeep Cherokee, Ram 1500 and Chrysler 200
- August 13: Chrysler 200 Recalled, Automaker Appoints New Safety Chief
2002 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 2002 Sebring engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- oil sludge resulting in engine failure71
- engine failure41
- oil light comes on at idle15
- engine has a loud rattle7
- check engine light stays on5
- car stalls while driving4
- engine damaged by water pump failure4
- car overheating1
- difficulties starting1
- timing belt tensioner failed1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling43
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine33
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.