- July 22: Chrysler Recalls 792,000 Jeeps For Ignition Switch Problems
- July 19: Chrysler Lawsuit Filed After Jeep Grand Cherokee Fire
- July 11: Chrysler Recalls 895,000 SUVs After Vanity Lights Catch Fire
- June 30: Chrysler Recalls 696,000 Vehicles for Defective Ignition Switches
- June 18: Investigation Looks at MORE Ignition Problems in 700,000 Chrysler Vehicles
2002 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 2002 Sebring transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- problems shifting8
- transmission failure4
- transmission fluid leaking3
- clunking noise when car shifts1
- transmission slipping1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission18
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.