- December 9: Chrysler Recalls Cars and Trucks With Transmission Problems
- November 22: Chrysler Sued Over Stalling Vehicles, Long Wait for Parts
- November 13: Chrysler Recalls Cars With Failing Air Bags and Faltering Engines
- November 8: Chrysler Recalls 1.2 Million Trucks For Tie-Rod Problems
- November 8: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokee For Software Snafu
- October 14: Chrysler Recalls 10,000 Trucks For Faulty Dash Lights
2002 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 2002 Sebring transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- problems shifting8
- transmission failure4
- transmission fluid leaking2
- clunking noise when car shifts1
- transmission slipping1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission18
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.