- November 16: Chrysler TIPM Lawsuit Alleges Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep Vehicles Stall
- November 15: Remi Walden Wrongful Death Lawsuit Targets Chrysler
- October 31: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Trucks, SUVs and Vans
- October 15: Chrysler Recalls 917,000 Vehicles With Bad Alternators and Faulty Mirrors
- October 14: Jeep Liberty Window Regulator Lawsuit Says Chrysler Sold Bad Parts
2002 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 2002 Sebring transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- problems shifting8
- transmission failure4
- transmission fluid leaking3
- clunking noise when car shifts1
- transmission slipping1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission18
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.