2003 Chrysler Sebring accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chrysler Sebring:

2003 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Jan 142014

Sebring 6.0L

BEWARE Trunk Fails for No Reason "Slams Shut" - Should of Have been Recalled - Trunk Lid Very Very Heavy - In 1/2014 I rec'd a Head injury Damaging (Killed) My Pituitary Gland, with Some Optic Nerve damage making my right eye vision very poor - with other nerve damage creating serious concerns - In 2005 My Father rec'd Serious Bruising when this same trunk landed on his right arm while removing items from the trunk and not able to move fast enough to catch the trunk from slamming shut- For Me I am Lucky to be A LIVE - I have taken note to other's owning a Sebring having the same issue with the Trunk of their Sebrings- What is Chrysler waiting for, a Death?

- , Rio Linda, CA, USA