2003 Chrysler Sebring accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chrysler Sebring:

2003 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Mar 082006

Sebring LX 2.4L V4

The warping of the dashboard cover began in 2006 when I noticed the defrost vent covers popping up. I took my car to the Chrysler dealership twice to address the problem . Twice they told me that they fixed the problem under the warranty. As time went on the distortion got progressively worse. Now the dashboard is extremely wavy, the vent covers are halfway extended out of place and the padding underneath the cover of the dashboard is sticking out, as well. Funny,Subaru sent a recall for their defective dashboards for our Legacy but Chrysler did not for my Sebring. I know that I am not the only one with this ugly problem. Chrysler is the worst company ever.

- , Laurel Springs, NJ, USA