9.3

2003 Chrysler Sebring body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chrysler Sebring:

2003 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Dec 142013

Sebring

Water leaks into passenger door window every time it rains. Talked to a mechanic at local Chrysler dealer & he said it is probably coming in from the sun roof...something about a drain being plugged off...warned me it could be expensive to fix. So now I have to deal with wet carpets and a musty moldy smell in car if it rains while I'm at work :(

- , Nortonville, KY, USA

Apr 022012

Sebring LXI

water leaks into drivers side floor

SECOND COMPLAINT FOR THE SAME MAKE AND MODEL. SOUND LIKE THIS SHOULD BE A RECALL FOR THIS PROBLEM!

- , Arlingtn, TX, USA

Mar 112007

Sebring LXI V6

My car has a leak, I can't find the origin. I find a huge amount comes in on the floor, on the passenger side"somewhere between the two doors" we have rain almost every day around here, I have been putting towels every couple of hours, I was wanting to know if anyone else has had this problem? If I take this into the shop (when I can afford it) I would like some Idea of "where it's coming from? Maybe It's travelling from ?? and funneling down to carpet area?

- , Langley, BC, Canada