- February 26: Over 25,000 Chrysler 200 Cars Might Need Transmissions Replaced
- January 31: Over 2.1 Million Cars with Defective Airbags Recalled Again
- January 28: Lawsuit Filed Over Chrysler Pacifica Engine Cradle Rust Problems
- December 29: Lawsuit Filed Over Allegedly Defective Clutch Safety Interlock Switches
- December 16: Chrysler Group Changes Name To FCA US
2003 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 2003 Sebring engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure due to oil sludge19
- occasional stalling2
- timing belt broke causing engine failure2
- engine runs rough1
- excessive oil consumption1
- faulty camshaft sensor1
- oil in tubes1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.