- July 22: Chrysler Recalls 792,000 Jeeps For Ignition Switch Problems
- July 19: Chrysler Lawsuit Filed After Jeep Grand Cherokee Fire
- July 11: Chrysler Recalls 895,000 SUVs After Vanity Lights Catch Fire
- June 30: Chrysler Recalls 696,000 Vehicles for Defective Ignition Switches
- June 18: Investigation Looks at MORE Ignition Problems in 700,000 Chrysler Vehicles
2003 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 2003 Sebring engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure due to oil sludge18
- occasional stalling2
- timing belt broke causing engine failure2
- engine runs rough1
- excessive oil consumption1
- faulty camshaft sensor1
- oil in tubes1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.