- April 11: Chrysler Class-Action Lawsuit Targets Truck Tie-Rod Problems
- April 3: Chrysler Recalls 867,000 SUVs for Brake Pedal Problems
- March 26: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger For Lifeless Low-Beam Headlights
- March 13: Feds Close Jeep Liberty Door Fires Investigation
- March 10: Chrysler Recalls 45,000 Vehicles to Update Software
- March 3: Chrysler Sued Over Alleged 'False Park' Death
- February 14: Investigation Closed Into Chrysler Stalling Engines
- February 11: Why You Should Beware of Car Dealer Ads
- February 7: Chrysler Recalls Ram ProMaster Vans For Sticky Accelerator Pedals
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 1: Car Dealer Sues Government Over 'Obamacare'
2003 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 2003 Sebring engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure due to oil sludge16
- occasional stalling2
- timing belt broke causing engine failure2
- engine runs rough1
- excessive oil consumption1
- oil in tubes1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.