- September 25: Chrysler Recalls 349,000 Vehicles For Ignition Switch Defect
- September 21: Chrysler Recalls SUVs For TIPM Defects That Cause Engine Stall
- September 10: Dodge Grand Caravan Stalling Engines Get Look-See From Feds
- September 4: Chevy Cruze Antifreeze Leak Lawsuit Filed in New York
- September 2: Dodge Dart Transmission Class-Action Lawsuit Filed in California
2003 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 2003 Sebring engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure due to oil sludge18
- occasional stalling2
- timing belt broke causing engine failure2
- engine runs rough1
- excessive oil consumption1
- faulty camshaft sensor1
- oil in tubes1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.