2003 Chrysler Sebring engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chrysler Sebring:

2003 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Aug 152012

Sebring LXI 3.0L

I HAD MY GRILL FIXED AFTER SOMEONE HAD BACKED INTO IT, HIS INSURANCE COVERED THE DAMAGE. WHEN I WENT TO GET MY CAR, I DROVE IT HOME WHICH WAS JUST A FEW MILES. LATER THAT DAY I DROVE TO DETROIT TO PICK UP MY GRANDDAUGHTER FROM METRO AIRPORT AND HALF WAY THERE MY OIL LIGHT CAME ON, I IMMEDIATLY STOPPED AT A GAS STATION FOR OIL, CHECKED THE DIP STICK AND PUT IN OIL. AFTER A SHORT WHILE, THE ENGINE STARTING KNOCKING EVEN AFTER I PUT IN THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF OIL. THE CAR NOW SETS IN MY YARD NEEDING A NEW ENGINE. HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD OIL PROBLEMS WITH THIS CAR?

- , Temperance, MI, USA