2003 Chrysler Sebring engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chrysler Sebring:

2003 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Apr 052013

Sebring LX V6

The camshaft sensor on my car is constatly having problems. It started acting up again today while I was driving. The check engine light came on and it started jerking as I put my foot on the gas pedal. I've had this part replaced twice already, once a year ago and a two and a half years ago. It was also acting up about 2 months ago, but my mechanic only found an intermittent error and just reset the codes. It was working fine until today. I just have no clue how to fully resolve this issue or if it's common with my car and there is something else I can do about it.

- , Palmerton, PA, USA