$6,100.00

2. replace engine (1 reports)
2003 Chrysler Sebring engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chrysler Sebring:

2003 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Feb 052008

Sebring 2.7L V6

We had maintained vehicle carefully, changing oil about every 8000 miles. The engine froze and had to be replaced. They said it was because the oil sludge had accumulated and it was our fault for not changing the oil enough.

I am a lawyer and have reviewed the other complaints with the same problem, so I paid to get the engine replaced, and now am going to start a class action against Chrysler. This just shouldn't happen so easily.

- , New York, NY, USA

Jun 232007

Sebring 2.4L V4

Never in my life, or many others, have I heard of a vehicle's engine failing before the AC. The car was serviced regularly with top of the line plug/wires and synthetic oil. I checked the level and quality of the fluids reverently. I have had to replace a couple of sensors and other parts, but this is the icing on the cake. The timing belt blew and the engine is gone. Keeping the 2003 Chrysler Sebring going has been to much hassle to warrant this kind of service. I give up!

- , Texas City, TX, USA