2004 Chrysler Sebring accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chrysler Sebring:

2004 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Nov 132010

Sebring GTC V6

Bought used. No warranty for this issue. Horn had to be coaxed by searching for the right sweet spot on the steering wheel pad. Took it to a Chrysler dealer. They said it worked fine. I was angry, it never worked when I needed it to. Replaced the horn. Still have the same problem until this week. (5/1/2012). Now I just get clicking from the relay. NO HORN AT ALL! I am livid about this. I will try to see if swapping the relay produces results and after that, I have found a different dealership to try. Won't ever go back to the first. ANY SUGGESTIONS ON A CURE FOR THE HORN ISSUE?

- , Tampa, FL, USA