1. Chrysler should fix it! (1 reports)
2004 Chrysler Sebring body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chrysler Sebring:

2004 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Jun 012008

Sebring 2.7L V6

I noticed after a significant rain, that there was a puddle of water on the driver's side floor at the pedals. I live on a hill and can see how an excess amount of water could enter my vehicle. After scheduling 3 fruitless appointments at the dealership, the issue is still not resolved. The last time I took it there, they tried to say that it is water backing up thru the drains from the moon roof tracks. Although after washing my car once, getting in, seeing the beaded water coming from the door, over the rocker panel, and into the vehicle and taking a picture of it, and showing them, that is the b.s. answer they gave me.

This crap is really irritating me, FIRST & LAST CHRYSLER I WILL BUY!

- , Pgh, PA, USA