1. resurfaced rotors (1 reports)
2004 Chrysler Sebring brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chrysler Sebring:

2004 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Oct 012007

Sebring LX

Bought my car at the end of June 2007 with less than 40k on it. Within 2 weeks of buying it my brakes stopped working. I almost hit another car and felt like the steering wheel was going to shake my arm off in the process of stopping. I had to slam my brakes on each time I wanted to stop and make sure that I slammed them on way earlier than I should have to in order to stop safely. Took the car back to the dealership that I bought it from due to warranty and they resurfaced the rotors. I've been able to stop safely since then but see my other post about squeaking that continues.

- , Copperas Cove, TX, USA