1.8

2004 Chrysler Sebring brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chrysler Sebring:

2004 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Oct 082012

Sebring 6-cyl

Electrical and engine problems defective engine caused car to cut off intermittently.

- Washington, DC, USA

Jan 202009

Sebring

For the past few months, my car has been stalling while waiting at a stop sign and while running smoothly on the highway will suddenly skip and miss. I attributed this to "bad gasoline" or as my father would say, air in the line. I finally took the car to an automotive shop and he was unable to find the problem and advised me to take it to a Chrysler dealer to check for idle quality on their computer. I took the car to the local vero beach Chrysler dealer yesterday and was told they could find nothing wrong. When I was leaving, the young woman advisor told me to call aaa if it happened again, even though I told her I had no trouble restarting the car. Something is very wrong here!

- Vero Beach, FL, USA