- April 27: Chrysler Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Still Alive news | 3 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 5 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 6 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- April 12: Ram 1500 Recalled to Fix Differential Problems recalls | 18 days ago
2004 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 2004 Sebring electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine won't turn over, won't start2
- alternator stopped working1
- battery went dead1
- no bus indicator on1
- security system shuts down car when your driving1
- NHTSA: Electrical System17
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.