8.0

2004 Chrysler Sebring electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chrysler Sebring:

2004 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

May 162009

Sebring Limited 2.7L V6

I was driving and without warning it lost power. About 20 seconds later lost everything and coasted to a stop. Wiring has been tested to all areas to ensure power is getting where it needs to be. At the turn of the key, dash board lights up but nothing goes through it's normal start up such as the fuel injectors or fuel pump. Power is gettign to the starter but will not even try to turnover. Starter was bench tested and indicates fine. Asked veteran mechanics but simply get the check PCM, TCM, BCM and others. Still working on the problem and searching for wiring issues but do not have issues with my FORDS. Makes one wonder why Chrysler is shutting down.......Anyone have the same issue, let me know how to fix so we can trade it in for another FORD!

- , Ladson, SC, USA