2004 Chrysler Sebring engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chrysler Sebring:

2004 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Jun 202003

My 2004 Sebring convertible has made two distinctly different noises: 1st at any speed when I release my foot from the gas pedal I get what I call a cricket sounding noise - very annoying. 2nd at speeds of 70 mph and up I get what I call a whistling sound that is also very annoying and stays on when I use cruise control. I have had the car in for service at massey yardley, hobe sound, fl on at least 3 different occasions and gone for test drives with the service manager. He recognizes the problem tries to fix it to no avail. Finally have had Chrysler look at the problem - they also acknowledge the problem, but tell me I have to live with it. I am going to arbitration shortly.

- Palm City, FL, USA