- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 1 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 8 days ago
- June 13: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Hybrids That Stop Moving recalls | 9 days ago
2004 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 2004 Sebring suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- knocking/rattling from the front end4
- knocking/rattling from the back end2
- disintegrated strut mount blew tire1
- vibration at low RPM1
- NHTSA: Suspension16
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear10
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Arm1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.