- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 2 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 9 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 25 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 35 days ago
- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 47 days ago
2004 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 2004 Sebring suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- knocking/rattling from the front end4
- knocking/rattling from the back end2
- disintegrated strut mount blew tire1
- vibration at low RPM1
- NHTSA: Suspension16
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear10
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Arm1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.