2005 Chrysler Sebring accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chrysler Sebring:

2005 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Aug 272005

My friend rented a 2005 Chrysler Sebring convertible. I was releasing the front sear to get into the back seat. When I released the seat it came forward with tremendous force hitting on the side of the head and giving me essentially a case of whiplash. I then realized when I pulled the seat back they have very strong springs essentially cocking the seat so that it springs forward with tremendous force. My friend made fun of me until he ended up doing the same thing the next day. I hope that you can find time to investigate this matter. I am sure we are not the only two that have experienced this type of injury. My neck is still stiff. If a smaller weaker person were hit in the side of the head with the same force, it might do some serious damage.

- Phoenix, AZ, USA