2.4

2005 Chrysler Sebring brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chrysler Sebring:

2005 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Feb 152015

Sebring

The contact owns a 2005 Chrysler Sebring. While driving 60 mph in inclement weather, the brake pedal was depressed but took a greater distance to stop the vehicle. The contact mentioned that the vehicle stopped abruptly. As a result, the rear wheels locked and the contact lost control of the vehicle. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was not notified of the failure. The failure mileage was 39,000. The VIN was unavailable.

- Wentzville, MO, USA

Aug 292014

Sebring 4-cyl

I was pulling out of craft street onto South main St came out wide then straightened out my cumbys chug jug cup was loose in the cup holder on the passenger side. It tipped over under my feet and, it rolled under the brake pedal. We both tried to reach for the cup at the same time. As soon as we looked up we were heading into a parked vol ks wagon. I tried to hit the brakes and, my foot slid off the brake pedal and, hit the gas instead. I turned the wheel as soon as I saw that we were about to hit the car.

- Gardner, MA, USA