8.4

2. replace motor (1 reports)
2005 Chrysler Sebring electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chrysler Sebring:

2005 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Feb 012010

Sebring 2.7L

What a pain! Chrysler should have recalled this! The minimum cost was 300.00!

- , lynnwood, WA, USA

Feb 202010

Sebring

I lowered the roof today and then put it back up, then went to put the windows up and there was nothing, also noticed the brake light on, ABS light on and the air bag light on in the dash. If anyone has any idea how to fix this it would be greatly appreciated.

- , Nesquehoning, PA, USA

Jul 082009

Sebring Convertible

I am having the exact same problem as the last two posters had. The convertible top and windows were put down and as I got on the freeway I tried to roll up the windows and they did not work. Simultaneously the heater/ac fan and the airbag light went on. I really need a fix for this. I can't afford to have the electrical system gone through. I am hoping there's a simple fix since it seems to be common. Any help from anyone would be great.

- , Sun CIty, CA, USA

Sep 192008

Sebring Touring 2.7L V6

When I came home today, I had the top down. I pulled in, put the top up, and tried to roll up the windows. They did not work, as well as the lighted display for the compass, the Fan A/C Heater Fan, & the air bag light was on. Good thing it was not raining !! I am pretty savy about cars, but the electrical distribution system is hard to understand. I checked all the realted fuses,relays,circut breaker and such, and no Luck. Still working on problem, Will post when I fix it. I saw that someone else had the same Problem, Dan in LA. So there must be More for sure..

- , Pville, CA, USA

Apr 292007

Sebring

Symptoms: I'm driving with the top down, the windows down, and the defroster on because the windshield is fogged up. The airbag light comes on. I park the car, put the top up, notice the blower on the AC/Heater is not blowing on any speed, and the windows won't roll up.

This is the second failure in a 3 month period. The dealership said it was a fuse, but my friend and I checked each fuse with a multitester this time, and couldn't find a bad one. The dealer says bring it in again, and they'll fix it again, but I'm losing faith in them. I've had the car a year, and its been in the shop 4 times already, once for over a month. Every time I have to take it in, I have to take a day off of work, because they won't even look at it on a Saturday. Major pain in the ass!

- , Los Angeles, CA, USA