- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- August 21: Bad Shocks Cause Recall of Jeep Cherokee, Ram 1500 and Chrysler 200
- August 13: Chrysler 200 Recalled, Automaker Appoints New Safety Chief
- August 2: Chrysler Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Over Jeep Ignition Switch
Power Windows Fail
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 64,800 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 5 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (4 reports)
- replace motor (1 reports)