7.0

2. replace temp sensor then oxygen sensor (1 reports)
2006 Chrysler Sebring engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chrysler Sebring:

2006 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Jan 272015

Sebring Sebring V4

MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT STAYS ON ALL THE TIME. I TOOK IT TO AUTO ZONE THEY COME OUT WITH THIS LITTLE MACHINE. WE WENT BACK IN SHE TYPES SOMETHING IN THE COMPUTER. SHE TOLD ME IT WAS A PRESSURE PROBLEM. SHE GAVE ME SOME NUMBERS ON A SLIP WITH THE CODES ON WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS. SO I TOOK IT TO 3 MECHANICS. I GAVE THEM THE SLIP. EACH OF THEM SAID THE SAME THING, YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR US TO PUT IT ON THIS MACHINE TO SEE WHERE THE THE PRESSURE LEAK IS. ONE WAS 100 DOLLARS ONE WAS 125 DOLLARS THE LAST WAS 79 DOLLARS, BUT THE MONEY WOULDN'T GO TOWARD FIXING IT. TWO OF THE MECHANICS WANTED ME TO LEAVE MY CAR FOR 24 HOURS I NEED MY CAR FOR WORK SO I DIDN'T LEAVE IT BECAUSE IF THEY FOUND THE PROBLEMS THEN I HAVE TO LEAVE IT AGAIN . I COULDN'T MAKE IT TO WORK AT 3 AM. I WILL TAKE BUT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE IS A RECALL. THANK YOU.

- , Chicago, IL, USA

May 062009

Sebring 2.7L

AUTO ENGINE LIGHT ON - what a waste. Provide the diagnostic tools with every vehicle sold. It's really a guess what light (I don't know your guess is as good as the person who wrote the car computer code).

Temp Sensor then Oxygen Sensor then....SELL and by a FORD (at least their diagnostics codes are discernible more specific).

- , Melvern, KS, USA