2007 Chrysler Sebring accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chrysler Sebring:

2007 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Feb 032015

The contact owns a 2007 Chrysler Sebring. While driving 40 mph, the wipers and headlights became inoperable without warning. The vehicle was taken to the dealer where it was diagnosed and repaired; however, the failure recurred. The VIN was excluded from any recalls. The manufacturer was not notified of the failure. The failure mileage was 181,080.

- Pensicola, FL, USA

Jan 162008

Sebring 4-cyl

The wipers will come on at any time. Very startling when car is moving. This has happened at least 75 times since we bought it in 2008. Our mechanic (who is reputable and does quality work) has been unsuccessful several times trying to pin point the problem.

- Albuquerque, NM, USA

Apr 092008

Sebring 4-cyl

I bought my 2007 Chrysler Sebring brand new April 2007. After about a year (or less) and well under 20,000 miles the gas cap light would not go off, windshield wipers went off sporadically even in the "off" position, got stuck in park, fuel tank had to be replaced (which went out while I was driving), air bag light won't go off, etc. Had all these problems fixed only to have many of them recur. They were all fixed under warranty. Now after 36,000 miles and no warranty, the problems I have now are the windshield wipers still won't go off, my electric windows sometimes won't work at all (driver's side specifically), air bag light won't go off but occasionally when driver's seat is moved backward and forward but always returns, car will stall at times when pressing the gas pedal while driving. After the windshield wipers began going off again, took it to Chrysler dealership in my town...they contacted Chrysler to see if they would replace it again and they refused. All the recalls I read about that appear to pertain to my vehicle, Chrysler says my VIN is not a part of the recall (even though it's happening to my car too)! I will never buy another Chrysler vehicle for myself, or anyone in my family again! problems with this car started early and never went away.

- Shawnee, OK, USA