- August 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango SUVs Recalled Again
- August 17: No Investigation For Chrysler Crossfire Back Window Problems
- August 17: Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Focus of Lawsuit
- August 16: Chrysler 200 Recalled To Fix Stalling Engines
- August 10: Did Fiat Chrysler Investors Lose Because of Recall Failures?
Car Just Shuts Off At Stop Lights
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 41,872 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 13 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (12 reports)
- recall item - tire pressure monitor (1 reports)