- May 19: Has Fiat Chrysler Failed Its Customers During 20 Recalls?
- May 16: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Ram Trucks That Go Too Fast
- May 8: Fiat Chrysler Wants New Trial in Remi Walden Jeep Fire Death
- May 5: Flames Still Shooting From Jeep and Dodge Headliners
- April 30: Government Asked To Investigate Back Glass in 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
Car Just Shuts Off At Stop Lights
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 41,872 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 13 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (12 reports)
- recall item - tire pressure monitor (1 reports)