2008 Chrysler Sebring lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Chrysler Sebring:

2008 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

May 222016

Had my car going on a year and I have made my trips to NY in August of 2014 a week after I purchased the car and going to mi may of this year and once I turn my headlights off I lose all dash lights when I turn them back on. Had to use my phone for light just to see my speed. Doesn't happen all the time just the 2 times so far when I took my trips from nc N back

- Hazel Park, MI, USA

Dec 152014

Sebring 4-cyl

I first noticed the light in the analog click go out, then the light in the shifter and overhead lamp. Most importantly is my power locks stopped working. I purchased a 5 batteries for my remote key and when that didn't work I purchased a new set of keys. The horn and lights would sound but the locks would not lock. I have to manually lock my doors and I'm unable to access my trunk unless I crawl in from the back seat and hit the release. I've had several people look over my car and I no one can figure this out. I finally started researching and I see several recalls but because my car was not built in a certain time and location I'm not qualified for the recalls unless I pay out of my own pocket. I can't even trade it in and get a good enough price due to these malfunctions. I will by no means trust Chrysler or Dodge vehicles.

- Alice, TX, USA

Apr 092014

Sebring 6-cyl

While driving the dashboard lights flicker then go out unable to turn back on I an unable to see speed, gas gauge engine temp a very hazardous condition.

- Wantagh, NY, USA

Nov 182013

Sebring 4-cyl

Firstly found the driver's seat belt beeps while driving with the seat belt on; one week ago, stopped by the police at night, saying all the rear lights didn't function, including the stop lights, turn signals; a self checking found all the light bulbs are good, but the front left turn signal doesn't work, both front left and rear right lights are on for a long time after shutting off engine and light switch. Yesterday I took it to olathe Chrysler shop/dealer to check up my car. They found both the multi function switch and the totally integrated power module should be replaced. Otherwise the car may catch a fire or lead to accidents. This is 2008 Chrysler Sebring convertible. As far as I know no accident has happened to it. I am sure this model has hidden safety issues. Because it has the same problem like the newer models of Chrysler Sebring, Dodge, etc. Which have recalls. I don't hope accidents happen to me or others.

- Olathe, KS, USA

Nov 102011

My instrumental cluster lights went out so I can not see anything at night. My speed control/cruise control is no longer functioning.

- Fort Bliss, TX, USA