- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 9 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 19 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 27 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 34 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 35 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: After a horrific run of complaints and headaches, Chrysler introduced its 3rd generation Sebring starting with the 2007 model year. While there was a bit of complaint carryover, things eventually settled down and in 2009 the Sebring became one of the least complained about cars we have on record that model year. I know, it shocks us too.
If you’re shopping for a used car you could do better than a 2009 Sebring. But the fact of the matter is you could also do worse. A lot worse. And for that reason we gave this car our “Seal of Pretty Good.”
2.9hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 48,364 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.