- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 1 days ago
- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 11 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 34 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 69 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 76 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Automatic Transmission Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: After a horrific run of complaints and headaches, Chrysler introduced its 3rd generation Sebring starting with the 2007 model year. While there was a bit of complaint carryover, things eventually settled down and in 2009 the Sebring became one of the least complained about cars we have on record that model year. I know, it shocks us too.
If you’re shopping for a used car you could do better than a 2009 Sebring. But the fact of the matter is you could also do worse. A lot worse. And for that reason we gave this car our “Seal of Pretty Good.”
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 13,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.