2010 Chrysler Sebring brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Chrysler Sebring:

2010 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Sep 172015

The contact owns a 2010 Chrysler Sebring. The contact stated that the vehicle stalled twice in the last six months. The check engine warning light and all the other warning lights illuminated. The vehicle was not able to restart without charging the battery overnight; however the failure recurred. The vehicle was towed to the contact's home. The vehicle was diagnosed that the six amp draw/ computer electric failure needed to be replaced. The manufacturer was made aware of the failure. The approximate failure mileage was 99,288.

- Loves Park, IL, USA

Feb 082016

My car's electronic throttle control light comes on when I am in motion. The etc turns off when the car is cut off and restarted. I feel unsafe driving the expressway being that I drive for a living.

- Memphis, TN, USA

Jun 082015

While driving to work, my Chrysler seabrings windshield wipers started moving on their own. At first it was maybe once. After a couple of days they stopped working completely. Not having working windshield wipers in Florida is dangerous because it pretty much rains every day. I took my car to a local Chrysler dealership and now I am being charged $1100 a switch and a tipm. I had no idea what a tipm was so I looked it up on the internet. Seems Chrysler has a defective part on almost all of their vehicles which control all electrical devices. This situation is so unfair. These tipm parts should be replaced free of charge.

- Spring Hill, FL, USA

Jun 132014

Sebring 4-cyl

I was driving my car last week and the electronic throttle control light came on then went off happened maybe 3 or 4 times but nothing of it... so today I'm on my way from work I make a stop on my way home go to start the car and leave and I turned the key but nothing the radio and lights all work but it's not even attempting to start. I thought maybe I needed a jump I tried that and still nothing I have roughly 56000 miles and I service the car regularly I need an explanation because this is obviously a common problem from multiple threads I've read about this car. Chrysler needs to be held accountable!!!!

- Linden, NJ, USA

Mar 182014

Sebring 4-cyl

The car is less then 6mo I purchased the car with extended warranty, they now saying that the extended warrant only cover the engine and the transmission, the electronic throttle control is faulty, the whole throttle body has to be replace the shop then tells me that throttle body on the car was from a junk yard the sensor is warped. J.D byryder has been giving me the run around about fixing my car that I still pay a car note on every two weeks. And have never missed a payment.

- St. Louis, MO, USA