2010 Chrysler Sebring miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Chrysler Sebring:

2010 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Jun 132014

Sebring 4-cyl

I was driving my car last week and the electronic throttle control light came on then went off happened maybe 3 or 4 times but nothing of it... so today I'm on my way from work I make a stop on my way home go to start the car and leave and I turned the key but nothing the radio and lights all work but it's not even attempting to start. I thought maybe I needed a jump I tried that and still nothing I have roughly 56000 miles and I service the car regularly I need an explanation because this is obviously a common problem from multiple threads I've read about this car. Chrysler needs to be held accountable!!!!

- Linden, NJ, USA