- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 3 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 13 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 15 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 16 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 18 days ago
1995 Chrysler Town & Country
body / paint Problems
Worst 1995 Town & Country body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate: Hinge And ...1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate: Support Device 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.