- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 9 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 32 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 67 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 74 days ago
1996 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 1996 Town & Country engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine turns over, won't start3
- loses power, runs roughly when warm3
- stalls while driving1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline92
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control58
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine35
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...26
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.