- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 4 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 14 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 16 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 19 days ago
1996 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 1996 Town & Country steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- weird noise while steering1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump19
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System14
- NHTSA: Steering13
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion10
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar9
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device3
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.