- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 8 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 15 days ago
- June 13: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Hybrids That Stop Moving recalls | 16 days ago
1996 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 1996 Town & Country steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- weird noise while steering1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump19
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System14
- NHTSA: Steering13
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion10
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar9
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device3
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.