- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 7 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 17 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 25 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 32 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 33 days ago
1996 Chrysler Town & Country
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 1996 Town & Country windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer44
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor10
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls8
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield6
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring5
- NHTSA: Visibility1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.