- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 1 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 36 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 43 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 59 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 69 days ago
1996 Chrysler Town & Country
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 1996 Town & Country windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer44
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor10
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls8
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield6
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring5
- NHTSA: Visibility1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.