- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 10 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 33 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 68 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 75 days ago
1997 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 1997 Town & Country electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System29
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery10
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.