- April 27: Chrysler Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Still Alive news | 0 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 2 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 3 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- April 12: Ram 1500 Recalled to Fix Differential Problems recalls | 15 days ago
1997 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 1997 Town & Country electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System29
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery10
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.