- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 4 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 11 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 27 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 37 days ago
- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 49 days ago
1997 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 1997 Town & Country electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System29
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery10
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.