- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 7 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 14 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 30 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 40 days ago
- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 52 days ago
1997 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 1997 Town & Country steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System11
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion8
- NHTSA: Steering4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump4
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.