- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 4 days ago
- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 14 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 37 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 72 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 79 days ago
1997 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 1997 Town & Country steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System11
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion8
- NHTSA: Steering4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump4
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.