- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 1 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 11 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 13 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 16 days ago
1997 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 1997 Town & Country steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System11
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion8
- NHTSA: Steering4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump4
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.