- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 8 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 8 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 13 days ago
- October 6: Recalled: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Fiat 500 recalls | 21 days ago
- September 30: Jeep Grand Cherokee Automatic Braking Investigation Closed investigations | 27 days ago
1997 Chrysler Town & Country
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 1997 Town & Country windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wipers turn on by themselves1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer14
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.