- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 6 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 13 days ago
- June 13: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Hybrids That Stop Moving recalls | 14 days ago
1997 Chrysler Town & Country
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 1997 Town & Country windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wipers turn on by themselves1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer14
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.