- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 7 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 14 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 15 days ago
- July 3: Ram Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) Lawsuit Filed news | 26 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 38 days ago
1998 Chrysler Town & Country
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 1998 Town & Country accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- poer door locks operate unintentionally1
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly15
- NHTSA: Seats5
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical3
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel2
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting2
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Seat Heater/Cooler1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.