- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- April 12: Ram 1500 Recalled to Fix Differential Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- April 9: Chrysler Wins Jeep Gas Tank Lawsuit Dismissal news | 15 days ago
- March 30: Chrysler Recalls 2014 Fiat 500L For Hesitation Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- March 28: Fiat 500X Recalled to Fix Tire Pressure Monitoring System recalls | 27 days ago
1998 Chrysler Town & Country
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 1998 Town & Country accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- poer door locks operate unintentionally1
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly15
- NHTSA: Seats5
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical3
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel2
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting2
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Seat Heater/Cooler1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.