- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 0 days ago
- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 10 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 33 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 68 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 75 days ago
1998 Chrysler Town & Country
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 1998 Town & Country accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- poer door locks operate unintentionally1
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly15
- NHTSA: Seats5
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical3
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel2
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting2
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Seat Heater/Cooler1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.