- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 6 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 6 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 11 days ago
- October 6: Recalled: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Fiat 500 recalls | 19 days ago
- September 30: Jeep Grand Cherokee Automatic Braking Investigation Closed investigations | 25 days ago
1998 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 1998 Town & Country drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.