1998 Chrysler Town & Country electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Chrysler Town & Country:

1998 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

Jun 142010

Town & Country SX

We purchased this car 2 days ago we have driven it once. We had to catch cabs today because that damn alarm system and the car wont start good thing we was home I so pissed

- , baltimore, MD, USA

Apr 112008

Town & Country LXI 3.9L

Please HELP! Bought this vehicle for work as I own a housecleaning business. Wanted to be able to park my other car and drive tired of getting stranded!

- , Kansas City, KS, USA

Aug 262005

Town & Country

Problem appeared after purchasing within one week. Vehicle alarm sets by itself and does not allow you to drive. Thinks you are a thief. Manufactured alarm can not dismantle. So, dealer service dept. can't figure it out and can not reproduce the problem, however, it happened to me at least twice a week. Have to get a ride home from work. Reset itself within approximately four hours when doors locked and not touched. BCM was sent to manufacturer and replaced. Still not working. Ignition switch replaced still not working, door lock switch for the driver's side still not fixed. Cost me so far $600 in repairs and still not fixed.

- , Granite Falls, WA, Algeria