- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 1 days ago
- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 11 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 33 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 68 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 75 days ago
1998 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 1998 Town & Country engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- difficulty starting9
- engine caught fire1
- serpentine belt falls off1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...24
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.