- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 1 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 2 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- April 12: Ram 1500 Recalled to Fix Differential Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- April 9: Chrysler Wins Jeep Gas Tank Lawsuit Dismissal news | 17 days ago
1998 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 1998 Town & Country engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- difficulty starting9
- engine caught fire1
- serpentine belt falls off1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...24
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.