1998 Chrysler Town & Country engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Chrysler Town & Country:

1998 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

Oct 072010

Town & Country LX

Has anyone else encountered a problem where a recall existed for my 1998 Crysler Town and Country where a known problem with the fuel line cracks and the engine/car catches on fire? This happened to me while driving the vehicle and I cannot get a response from the dealership near my home or the company. I would like the problem paid for (fire department; towing; etc.) by the responsible company. As there is a valid recall out there regarding this issue I wanted to know what everyone thought my next step should be. Thanks for any help.

- , LaSalle, IL, USA