- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 14 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 24 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 32 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 39 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 40 days ago
1998 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 1998 Town & Country steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering12
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System7
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump4
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.