- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 7 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 14 days ago
- June 13: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Hybrids That Stop Moving recalls | 15 days ago
1998 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 1998 Town & Country steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering12
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System7
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump4
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.