- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 9 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 9 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 14 days ago
- October 6: Recalled: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Fiat 500 recalls | 22 days ago
- September 30: Jeep Grand Cherokee Automatic Braking Investigation Closed investigations | 28 days ago
1998 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 1998 Town & Country steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering12
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System7
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump4
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.